- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A Georgian from Gal district severely wounded in Abkhazia2010-01-05 15:24
A Georgian, resident of Pirveli village has been wounded in Gal district of Abkhazia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Interpressnews reports, Russian soldiers were shooting at him, and Our Abkhazia site (Georgia) refers to Abkhaz armed people that attacked him.
"Last night Gocha Kvirkvelia was driving his car. His wife was with him. He was stopped by Russian militaries, a quarrel flared up. Kvirkvelia offered armed resistance; they opened fire and injured him. There is information Kvirkvelia was taken to Gal hospital", - Tornike Kilanava, head of alternative Abkhaz government representation in Samegrelo-Zemo stated.
According to him Pirveli village in Gal district is 22 km away from the administrative border and Russian militaries were not border guards, as assumed.
As Our Abkhazia specifies the criminals took all valuables and money from Kvirkvelia hijacking his car.
They didn't allow taking the wounded man to Zugdidi hospital since the border with Georgia is closed by danger of subversions at the time of holidays. The man lost a lot of blood and was taken to Gal hospital.
Now he is in a grave condition under artificial respiration.
As GeorgiaTimes wrote earlier, another provocation was registered on South Ossetian-Georgian border. Gennady Pliev is believed to have been kidnapped by Georgian special services in Shankhay district of South Ossetia today at 7.00 am.