- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Earthquake in Georgia - 6 January, 20102010-01-06 12:04
Earthquake at the magnitude of 3.5 - 4 points in Richter scale occurred today in Oni region of Georgia, appr. 200 km [125 miles] away from Tbilisi, at about 8:30 a.m. [local time], the VZGLYAD reports citing to Rustavi 2.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Local residents felt the shocks. No victims or destruction.
According to Georgian seismologists, shocks of low magnitude often occur in the region.