- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Notorious journalist appointed the deputy Minister for Diaspora Issues of Georgia2010-01-06 13:00
Nikoloz [Nika] Avaliani, the Public TV journalist, known for his fight with opposition activists last year, was appointed the deputy Minister for Diaspora Issues.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of last year's protest actions opposition picketed the Public TV. Avaliani and several youth organisations' activists had a fight, opposition members were arrested, the VZGLYAD reminds.
The tension was eased only after the interference of the Patriarch Ilia II. Activists were released, in the Patriarchy they made peace with Avaliani.