- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia up by 6 positions in the Index of Economic Freedom2010-01-06 13:55
The Heritage Foundation and The Wall Street Journal published another Index of Economic Freedom. In the Index of Economic Freedom 2010 Georgia moved foreword by 6 position, and currently holds 26th place amongst 183 nations - ISRIA.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Index of Economic Freedom is published at the beginning of each year. It's based on the economic data of the previous year. The index is composed in accordance with 10 different economic characteristics (assessment of the characteristics is based on data provided by the IMF, the World Bank and the Economist Intelligence Unit. These characteristics there are business freedom, trade freedom, monetary freedom, government size, fiscal Freedom, property rights, investment freedom, financial freedom, freedom from corruption, labour freedom.
In the Index of Economic Freedom 2009 Georgia occupied 32nd position.