- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
18 died of swine flu in Georgia2010-01-08 11:53
According to the National Centre for Disease Control, 18th patient died of complications developed in the result of swine flu. In happened in Kutaisi hospital - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Over 1000 Georgians was or still are infected with swine flu. The condition of several patients is severe, they are administered lung ventilation.
At the same time, medics believe the frequency of swine flu is decreasing? But the new surge is expected in end February.
Among the victims of swine flu in Georgia - 6 pregnant women and one teenager.