- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Georgia staying in Germany2010-01-08 12:33
Mikheil Saakashvili, the president of Georgia, is currently staying in Germany. According to his press office, on January 7th he departed for Munich to participate in an international conference, devoted to the situation in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The topic is: Georgia at a New Crossroads. Among the issues to be discussed: situation in Abkhazia and South Ossetia; relations of Georgia with the West; domestic reforms; development of new security strategy, role of the EU, NATO and the USA in the sphere.
The participants of the conference: delegations from the USA, Germany, France, the Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, and also representatives of NATO and the European Parliament.
The Georgian delegation includes representatives of legislative and executive power branches. The international forum will be finished on January 10th.