- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Natelashvili called McCain the “godfather and lobbyist” of Saakashvili2010-01-11 16:02
Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of Labour party of Georgia, accused Senator McCain in support and lobbying of Mikheil Saakashvili - GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Despite our great respect to American people, we must state that Senator John McCain continues lobbying "terrorist and dictator" Mikheil Saakashvili and remains his godfather. Together with Bush grouping, Mr. McCain is responsible for the anti-constitutional coup d'etat, Saakashvili presidency and constant whitewashing his criminal policy," Natelashvili said.
In his view, for Georgia it will end with loss of independency, turning into colony, disintegration and elimination of the state.
Natelashvili highlighted the visit's aim was support and saving Saakashvili government. The fact the Labour party wasn't invited to the meeting with opposition in Batumi, the leader explained with his constant and harsh criticism in McCain's address.
Natelashvili called on American people to investigate the political activities of the grouping which was planning and conducting "coloured revolutions" all over the world, spending billions and making irreparable harm to the authority of the USA.