- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgians consider Vashadze the smartest minister in the government2010-01-11 16:45
According to the results of the survey, conducted by Kviris Palitra [Georgian weekly], citizens of Georgia consider Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Ministerm the smartest minister in the government - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The second was Alexander Kvitashvili, the Minister of healthcare and Social Protection; the third came Dimiti Shashkin, the recently apointed Minister of Education.
Temur Iakobashvili, the State minister for Reintegration Issues, is the 8th; Koba Subeliani, the Minister for Refugees and Resettlement, in the 9th.
Grigol Vashadze was a deputy Foreign Minister, then became the Minister of Culture, Monument Protection and Sport of Georgia. In that position he stayed only for one month.