- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia: the EU is mistaken2010-01-11 18:18
Merab Chigoyev, the South Ossetian president's deputy Plenipotentiary for post-conflict settlement said the information on the EUMM in Georgia on South Ossetian citizens Gennadiy Pliyev's voluntary leaving for the territory оf the republic is wrong - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Chigoyev, the information was spread by the EUMM head of stuff Fischer in the course of visit to the place of incident.
"Fischer said that before arriving to the place of incident they met with Pliyev, and he allegedly told them at hat at midnight he came up to the Georgian checkpoint in Nikozi to relay the request to meet with Dmitry Sanakoyev and was detained, - Chigoyev said. - We expressed overt protest, as it can't be truth, at least because Pliyev couldn't be there as he was on duty up to 3 a.m. Then he came home with his colleague. At about 5-6 a.m. he came to see off his friend, and then was kidnapped."
Pliyev's relatives said they only saw footprints on the snow and stains of blood.
Gennadiy Pliyev was kidnapped on January 4th. His whereabouts remain unknown. Georgian special services refuse to give an official answer to the question about his current location.