- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukrainian CEC registers 2000 monitors from Georgia2010-01-11 18:39
Documents from the Georgian embassy in Kyiv were received by the Central Electoral Commission of Ukraine. These are documents on registration of over 2000 monitors for presidential elections in Ukraine - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Vladimir Shapoval, CEC chairman, the applications from the Georgian embassy were filled in carelessly, they had doubles, but CEC employees corrected them.
Tentative data say the Georgian delegation will include representatives of the ruling party [United National Movement], Georgian CEC, and a number of NGOs.
Part of Georgian monitors will work in teams of international organisations.
Presidential elections in Ukraine will be held on January 17th.