- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukrainian CEC refused to register Georgian monitors2010-01-12 11:33
Central Electoral Commission of Ukraine refused to register international monitors from Georgia. It also declined a variant of compromise: cutting the delegation from 2000 to 400 people - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Seven CEC members voted for registration, whereas at least 8 votes were needed.
Information agency say the message about the refuse granted relief to Donetsk, which, as its Mayor had explained, was unable to receive so many monitors from Tbilisi.
Previously Georgia Times reported that documents from the Georgian embassy in Kyiv were received by the CEC. These are documents on registration of over 2000 monitors for presidential elections in Ukraine.
According to Vladimir Shapoval, CEC chairman, the applications from the Georgian embassy were filled in carelessly, they had doubles, but CEC employees corrected them.