- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gazprom is ready to buy all Azerbaijanian gas2010-01-12 13:04
This year Gazprom [Russian company] is ready to purchase all the gas Azerbaijan will be willing to export. It's connected with Baku's being potential supplier for Nabucco, the rival project of South Stream - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In Azerbaijan Gazprom counts on gas from Shah Deniz, a gigantic gas field [1.3 trillion cubic meters in reserves].
The implementation of big international energy transporting projects will be in the agenda of meeting of Russian President Medvedev and Turkish PM Erdogan on January 13th in Moscow.
South Stream will go through the bed of the Black Sea, from Novorossiysk to Varna.
Nabucco implies transportation of natural gas to European countries via Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania and Austria.
It will an extension of the existing Baku-Tbilisi- Erzerum gas pipeline; two thirds will be in Turkish territory.