- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Ministry of Healthcare was drug-tested2010-01-12 15:29
The Ministry of Healthcare and Social Protection of Georgia was paid an unexpected visit of drug test - the VZGLYAD. Alexander Kvitashvili, the Minister, was also checked.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Other ministries can also be visited for the same purposes.
In November 2009 Georgi Gegechkori, the member of the executive committee of the Football Federation of Georgia, said that tests revealed consumption of heroin by two players of the national team.
He also mentioned that coaches, training sportsmen of different ages, working in football system of Georgia, also consume narcotic drugs. He concluded that order must be brought to the football sphere of Georgia.