- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition accused Saakashvili of disrespect for the Parliament2010-01-12 15:37
According to Levan Vepkhvadze, the representative of the parliamentary opposition, the President of Georgia showed disrespect to the Parliament when adjourned the terms of defining new CEC personnel - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Speaking that the New Year obstacles the implementation of the law is just unserious," he said.
At yesterday's meeting with NGOs [held in Batumi] Saakashvili voiced the initiative ti adjourn the introduction of candidate CEC heads.
"We don't want to accelerate processes artificially. Two weeks won't change anything. Everyone must have a chance to have some good rest after New Year's holidays and make a decision in calm atmosphere," the President said.