- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
9th round of Geneva Talks to be held on January 28th2010-01-12 16:01
The participants of the negotiations will be: representatives of the UN, the EU, OSCE, the USA, Georgia, Russia, Abkhazia and South Ossetia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian delegation will be headed by Giga Bokeria, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, Russian - by deputy Foreign Minister Maxim Gvinjia; South Ossetian - Boris Chochiyev, the President's Plenipotentiary for Post-Conflict Settlement.
Today Catherine Ashton, the EU foreign policy chief, stated the EU must participate in Geneva Talks.
She noted the EU monitors must continue work at the borders with Abkhazia and South Ossetia, cooperation with Russia must also be reinforced.