- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Plans for 2010 discussed at the government sitting2010-01-12 16:51
The first government sitting in 2010 was held in Gori. According to the State Chancellery of Georgia, at the meeting the ministers drew conclusions of 2009 and discussed plans for 2010.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Special attention was paid to the problems of Shida Kartli region and the projects to be implemented in South Caucasus.
The PM Gilauri stated the region will be allocated GEL 25 mln from the state budget. The significant part of the sum will be spent on road repair works, bringing order to the pipeline, improvement of street light, repair of multistoried houses' roofs and rehabilitation of schools.
The projects, being implemented in the region, were introduced by Shida Kartli governor Vladimir Vardzelashvili.