- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi surprised at Ukrainian CEC refuse2010-01-12 17:35
"Yesterday's decision the CEC of Ukraine made and refused, rejecting all our lists, cause, frankly speaking, astonishment," says Grigol Katamadze, the ambassador of Georgia to Ukraine.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Katamadze there has been no official response from Ukrainian CEC, but Tbilisi hopes to get it - RIA Novosti. The ambassador also said the decision to send over 2000 monitors was reasoned by a large number of polling stations in the country.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Central Electoral Commission of Ukraine refused to register international monitors from Georgia. It also declined a variant of compromise: cutting the delegation from 2000 to 400 people - ITAR TASS.
Seven CEC members voted for registration, whereas at least 8 votes were needed.
Information agency say the message about the refuse granted relief to Donetsk, which, as its Mayor had explained, was unable to receive so many monitors from Tbilisi.