- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia: decision of Ukrainian CEC is politicized2010-01-13 15:43
"We received mo official response from the Central Electoral Commission of Ukraine, why it refuses to register Georgian monitors, - he mentioned. - But the judge voiced the decision, in accordance with the one the refusal of the Central Electoral Commission was recognized illegitimate, and the court called on CEC to register monitors from Georgia."
Tarkhnishvili is sure: the decision of court says the refusal of Ukrainan CEC was ungrounded and reasoned by political situation.
Yesterday Central Electoral Commission of Ukraine refused to register international monitors from Georgia. It also declined a variant of compromise: cutting the delegation from 2000 to 400 people.
Seven CEC members voted for registration, whereas at least 8 votes were needed.
Information agency say the message about the refuse granted relief to Donetsk, which, as its Mayor had explained, was unable to receive so many monitors from Tbilisi.