- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites: Saakashvili started preparations for rigging elections2010-01-13 16:29
At today's briefing Kakha Dzagania, the Labour Party of Georgia representative, said the president had already started preparations for rigging elections of local authorities - GeorgiaTimes correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, the President intentionally, violating the terms, introduced three CEC head candidates, and they all are candidates from the government.
"The first of the candidate, Levan Tarkhinshvili, became notorious as elections rigger; the second - Kharatishvili - is the Public Broadcaster Board of Trustees member, and was introduced by Soros', anti-Orthodox organisation; and the third, Sichinava, is an obedient judge of puppet Constitutional Court of Mikheil Saakashvili," Dzagania explained.
According to his data, in conditions of secret ballot the government intends to get the necessary four votes of pro-opposition CEC members to confirm the candidate they need.
"The Labour Party won't let Saakashvili to legalize the illegally elected CEC chairman by secret manipulations," Dzagania threatened.
The party stated distrust to the introduced candidates, and refused to participate in consultations and CEC head elections.