- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia and Turkey intend to increase commodity turnover2010-01-13 17:53
Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia, at the meeting with his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that in five years Moscow and Ankara intend to increase commodity turnover to USD 100 bn - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Global financial crisis made a negative impact on trade and economic relations of the sides - we reached the 35-bn turnover, but, unfortunately, it dropped by about 40 per cent, - Putin said. - Nevertheless, Turkey remains one of the biggest trade and economic partners of Russia, in the turnover volume going ahead of the USA and Great Britain."
Russian PM highlighted that the two countries would concentrate on development of joint projects in energy, telecommunications spheres, and industry.
Erdogan, in his turn, said the increase in commodity turnover between the two countries would be a example for all the world.