- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Treasury bill auctions resumed in Georgia2010-01-13 17:54
Today the first in 2010 treasury bill auction was held in the National Bank of Georgia. 364-day treasuries at the par value of GEL 10 mln [USD 5.99 mln]were sold - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry of Finance, 5 business banks participated; the demand was GEL 36.2 mln [USD 21.67 mln]. Out of 16 bids seven were satisfied.
The minimal interest rate was 3.91 per cent; maximal - 7.11 per cent; average - 5.185 per cent.
The next treasury bill auction will be hold in the National Bank on January 20th, bills at the par value of GEL 15 mln [USD 8.98 mln] will be presented.