- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Energy summit in Batumi adjourned2010-01-13 18:30
The Press and Information department of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia reports the energy summit in Batumi [must have been held on January 14th] is adjourned due to Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko to participate - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Spokesman Irakli Vekua said it would be held in the nearest time, though it was hard to say the exact date.
Presidents of Poland and Azerbaijan, who also planned to participate, expressed understanding.
Previously Georgia Times reported about Viktor Yushchenko's statement on impossibility to visit the aforesaid summit due to upcoming presidential elections in Ukraine.
"I must be in Ukraine, communicate with electors," he said.