- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia sent cooperation plan 2010 to NATO2010-01-14 12:34
Georgia sent new cooperation plan for 2010 to the NATO headquarters. This document must favor even further approach of Georgia with the Alliance, as in 2008 Tbilisi failed to receive Membership Action and now is working on annual plans, the VZGLYAD reports citing to Imedi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
First consultations of NATO and Georgia on plan for this year will be held in Brussels after January 20th.
Tbilisi promises to reinforce military reforms, eradicate consequences of August war, intensify anti-corruption activities, grant more freedoms to mass media, hold elections of local authorities at the due level.
"The plan must be confirmed to end January," said Georgi Baramidze, the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration of Georgia.