- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
20 died of swine flu in Georgia2010-01-14 13:03
According to the official data of the National Centre for Disease Control, in Georgia 20 have died of swine flu so far.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One lethal case occurred in 5-14 years old age group; 10 were aged from 15 to 29; 9 - from 30 to 64.
Most swine flu cases revealed with children and teenagers - 396. 380 infected are aged 15-29; 207 are citizens aged 30-64; 199 cases detected with children under 4. Age group over 65 shows the least infected. Doctors explain it with circulation of similar virus several decades ago.
In 16 cases the age of patients remained unknown. By the present moment 1216 swine flu cases in Georgia confirmed in laboratories.