- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to help Haiti2010-01-14 15:57
Georgia sends a group of 10 rescuers to Haiti, the country, which suffered in destructive earthquake, stated deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze in the live air of Imedi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She said the aircraft carrying 40 tons of humanitarian aid at the cost of USD 250 000 will be sent - the VZGLYAD.
Rescuers will stay in Haiti for no less than a week.
Georgia is also ready to consider the admission of injured in the earthquake in its hospitals.
Two earthquakes at the magnitude of 7.0 and 5.9 points occurred near Haiti shore on Tuesday. Many buildings, including the presidential palace and headquarters of the UN peacemaking mission were ruined. The President of Haiti supposes the death toll of 30 000-50 000; the prime Minister cannot rule out over 100 000 claimed lives.