- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Swiss foreign minister arrives in Georgia2010-01-15 11:35
Micheline Calmy-Rey, the head of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of Switzerland, today arrives in georgia with an official visit. According to the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, she will visit Tbilisi in the rank of the Council of Europe Committee of Ministers.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Calmy-Rey will hold meetings with the President of Georgia, Deputy Speaker of the Parliament, Interior Minister, Ministers of Foreign Affairs, and Justice, as well as State Minister for Reintegration Issues, Chairperson of the Supreme Court and Ombudsman - Press and Information Department of the Ministry.
The sides will focus on the issue of cooperation between Georgia and the Council of Europe, the situation on the occupied territory as well as the programs carried out by the Council of Europe in Georgia.