- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In Georgia foreigners form bandit groupings to conduct terrorist acts in Russia2010-01-15 12:21
Foreign instructors train terrorist groups in Georgian military bases to conduct terrorist acts in Russia, stated deputy Interior Minister of Russia Arkadiy Yedelev at yesterday's meeting in Vladikavkaz, devoted to results of work of the Ministry in North Ossetia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"And first I'll name the regions they see as conflict ones, able to destabilize situation in North Caucasus in general and in the South of Russia: North Ossetia, Ingushetia, Dsagestan, Chechnya, Kabardino-Balkaria, Karachayevo-Cherkessia," Yedelev said.
The deputy Minister called on republican police to "take most seriously the increased activity of structures and unions, including religious ones, spreading radical ideas."
He added that Muslim clergymen, calling on struggle with religious extremism, receive more and more threats.
He also highlighted the threat of escalation of the conflict in the South of Russia remains real.