- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian football player consumed drugs2010-01-15 13:02
Lasha Jakobia, the 29-year old forward of Arsenal [Kyiv], had to admit he had consumed narcotic drugs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decision to disqualify him for 6 months has already been made - Regnum.
The A sample, taken after his latest match in the Championship of Ukraine [September 26th, 2009, Arsenal vs Metallurg, 1:2] was studied in Moscow anti-doping centre, and was positive.
Jakobia rejected studying B sample and admitted that being in Georgi on vacation, he drank wine with methadone. He said he wanted to ease stress caused by big trouble in family.