- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. President Obama won Georgian award2010-01-15 17:40
Barack Obama won the "World Etalon Politician" award of Gocha Tkeshelashvili Etalon Media research-scientific group and support of Mze TV company.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Parliament of Georgia was the partner of the project. The ceremony of award was held in its building - Novosti-Gruzia.
The participants of the project were students of over 21 Georgian colleges and universities, who defined winners in nominations.
Georgian Etalon Politician in the Official Authorities" won Giorgi Tsereteli; 2009 "Georgian Etalon Politician in the opposition" - Irakli Alasania; 2009 "Georgian Etalon Company" - TBC Bank; 2009 "Georgian Etalon Businessperson" - Maia Rcheulishvili.
Gocha Tkeshelashvili said that the honorary golden order of Etalon will be presented to the Catholicos Patriarch Ilia II for special contribution in project development.
Orders were also presented to Speaker David Bakradze, and CEOs of companies "Tkbili Kvekana" and "Mitana".