- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Yushchenko: Georgia is “used for manipulations” at the Ukrainian elections2010-01-18 13:01
Viktor Yushchenko, the President of Ukraine, deplores Georgia's being used for manipulations at the Ukrainian elections [first tour held yesterday].gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The only thing I can say - I deplore that Georgia and our favorite Georgian people are used for manipulations in Ukraine", the Ukrainian Truth.
At the same time, Yushchenko didn't specify who "uses Georgia" - RIA Novosti.
18 candidates ran for President of Ukraine. None managed to win 50 per cent of votes plus one vote, necessary to win in the first tour. The second will be held on February 7th: Viktor Yanukovich versus Yulia Tymoshenko.
On January 17th Ukraine was electing the President. Previously 400 Georgian "monitors" had arrived in Donetsk.
Authorities of Donetsk were afraid these citizens intended to wreck elections.
Previously CEC re-considered registration of Georgian monitors and again rejected. CEC members decided to turn to Prosecutor General's Office.
It's yet unknown when the results of the check will arrive.