- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition: Saakashvili sent his supporters to Ukraine2010-01-18 15:03
Georgian opposition has own opinion about the situation with Georgian monitors at presidential elections in Ukraine.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Salome Zourabishvili, ex-Foreign Minister of Georgia, Way of Georgia leader, said that first, in this way Mikheil Saakashvili attracts attention of the U.S. administration, "bargaining with the West to prolong his staying in power" - the VZGLYAD.
She reminded that Georgian soldiers are sent to Afghanistan for the same purpose.
Second, in her view, Saakashvili wants to receive support of Yulia Tymoshenko [presidential candidate] in the future.
Third, as she explained, at Ukrainian elections members of the United National Movement [ruling party of Georgia] gain additional experience.
She believes that experience will be used in May, at the local authorities' elections in May.
Georgian opposition also stated that the Georgian government sent combatants to Ukraine under disguise of monitors.
Previously Georgian government stated it supports no candidate at the elections.