- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Government of Georgia discussed priorities for 20102010-01-18 16:59
At today's sitting of the government of Georgia, members of the Cabinet discussed 21 points of the agenda.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Before the sitting PM Nika Gilauri stated that MPs would define priorities of the government's work for 2010, and new initiatives for the President.
"In 2010 году main attention will be drawn to health care and education. Much was done in these spheres, yet much must still be done. In Batumi the President presented several innovations which we'll implement in the nearest time," Gilauri said.
He asked Dimitri Shashkin, the Minister for Education, to conduct presentation of the president's initiatives with mentioning specific terms of implementation.
Innovations are also planned in insurance sphere, and the PM asked the Minister of Labour, Health Care, and Social Protection to prepare the presentation of the initiatives to be implemented in the sphere, to the nearest sitting of the government.
"We'll introduce new standards concerning hospitals and all people insured in the framework of the state program. These people mustn't turn to bad hospitals for help. Therefore we developed new standards for hospitals to become valid in the second half of the next year," Gilauri said.