- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Working meeting in the framework of Georgian-American Charter to be held in Tbilisi2010-01-18 17:34
The third working meeting in the framework of Georgian-U.S. Charter on strategic partnership will be held in Georgia on January 21st.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's briefing deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze said this time the topic of negotiations will be cooperation in the spheres of culture, health care and social protection.
She mentioned that working groups will consider the range of issues in which Georgia counts on assistance of the USA- Trend.
More detailed information will be available later.