- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites are afraid Hague Tribunal will recognize Georgia as aggressor2010-01-18 18:25
The Hague Tribunal started investigation of circumstances of war in South Ossetia in August 2008, said Nestan Kirtadze, the Labour Party Secretary for International Issues, in her interview to Versia [Georgian newspaper]. She added that investigators from the Hague would visit Georgia soon - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They "had to start investigation after report of Hedi Tagliavini's Commission."
This Commission, also called the "mission of truth", called Georgia guilty of unleashing the 5-day war.
Kirtadze cannot rule out at the international level Georgia will "be called not victim, but aggressor."
"Unfortunately, we'll have to pay dear for myths and legends connected with the epoch after the "Rose Revolution," she said.
She also called reasonable establishing good-neighborly relations with Russia.