- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Society of South Ossetian-German friendship appeared in Germany2010-01-19 16:38
Society of South Ossetian-German friendship was established in Berlin a few days ago.gt-en-newsitem-inside
With the help of this community Germans and everyone willing will be able to receive reliable information on the situation in South Ossetia and learn what kind of aid it needs.
"Proceeding from the situation we saw in the course of our stay in South Ossetia, when we were present as monitors at the parliamentary elections in end May 2009, we decided to make this step with the main purpose - to favour spreading in Germany more truthful information about the situation in South Ossetia," said Karl-Heinz Wendt, the head of the community. "We'll support processes, favoring development of South Ossetia as much as we can," he added.
On January 15th the community representatives held meeting in front tog Georgian embassy in Berlin, demanding release of captives and kidnapped South Ossetians.
"It's disgraceful that in more than one year after combat actions dozens of innocent people are kept in Georgian capture. The state with the regime like Georgia has nothing in common with democracy, friendship of peoples, and humanism", said the head of action.