- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia established diplomatic relations with Peru and Botsvana2010-01-19 17:22
On January 15th the joint communiqué on establishment of diplomatic relations between Georgia and the Republic of Botsvana.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Information and Press department of the Foreign Ministry, the Protocol on Establishment of Diplomatic Relations Between Georgia and the Republic of Peru was signed on January 14th 2009.
"The aforesaid agreements on the establishment of diplomatic relations entered into force immediately upon their signing. Relevantly, diplomatic relations with the Republic of Peru were established on 14 January 2010 and with the Republic of Botswana - on 15 January 2010," the department says.