- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia deplores extraditing Iranian citizen to the USA2010-01-20 16:14
Official Tbilisi apologized to Tehran for extraditing Iranian citizen to the U.S, stared Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia - the VZGLAYD, citing to Tehran Times.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decision was connected with unfavorable political situation, Vashadze explained.
According to Tehran Times, Iranian officials condemned that step of Tbilisi. The Foreign Minister of Iran, Manouchehr Mottaki, called it a wrong decision from the side of Georgia.
The citizen is Hossein Ardebili, who was detained in 2007 in Tbilisi,a nd extradited to the USA. He was accused of an attempt to buy details for military aircrafts.