- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Delegation of Egyptian businessmen to visit Georgia in March2010-01-20 17:02
Delegation of Egyptian businessmen intends to visit Georgia in March to get acquainted with its business potential and investment climate.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decision was made at the Georgian-Egyptian business forum held in Egypt and attended by Georgian PM Nika Gilauri, Minister of Economic Development Zurab Pololikashvili, CEO of Georgian Railway Irakli Ezugbaya, chairman of Trade and Industry Jemal Inanishvili, and Georgian businessmen - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.
In his speech at the forum Gilauri told about the investment milieu in Georgia, reforms being held in the country, including reforms in tax legislation.
Egyptian entrepreneurs are interested in cooperation with Georgia in such spheres as banking business, trade, fruit and vegetable production, pharmaceutical sphere, construction of hydro power plants.
At the forum the Georgian delegation proposed to start export of its wines and mineral waters to Egypt, use Georgia's territory for transit of cargoes, in particular, delivery of wheat from Kazakhstan to Egypt.