- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alliance for Georgia accused government of interference into Ukraine’s domestic affairs2010-01-20 18:09
Pro-opposition Alliance for Georgia demands to bring to responsibility Vano Merabishvili, the Interior Minister, and Givi Targamadze, the chairman of parliamentary Committee for Defense and Security - Georgia Times reporter in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Irakli Alasania, the Alliance leader, made this announcement after Ukrainian mass media spread tapes of talks between Targamadze [in Ukraine] and Merabishvili [in Georgia], connected with sending Georgian "monitors" to Kyiv and Donetsk.
The Alliance believes it to be confirmation of rude interference of Georgian government in domestic political processes of Ukraine and demands to raise issue of Merabishvili's and Targamadze's responsibility urgently.
"Saakashvili's government put under threat the future of good-neighbourly relations between the two countries, and all the responsibility for negative consequences rests on him. We think that the scale of the political risk gambling and the damage to the country's interests demand immediate raising of an issue about responsibility of Vano Merabishvili, Givi Targamadze and other officials", Alasania said.