- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Meeting in the framework of Georgian-American charter to be held2010-01-21 13:00
Today, at 3 p.m., in the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, the third meeting in the framework of Georgian-American charter on strategic partnership signed in January 2009 in People to People format, will be held - Georgia Times correspondent in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, at the meeting issues of cooperation in the spheres of education, culture, health care and social protection.
The U.S. side will be represented by Spencer Boyer, Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs. The Georgian side will be represented by Georgi Bokeria, the deputy Foreign Minister.