- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Estonia advises Georgia not to waste breath on returning Abkhazia and South Ossetia2010-01-21 17:08
Georgia won't be able to return Abkhazia and South Ossetia in the nearest time, Toomas Hendrik Ilves, President of Estonia, believes.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At yesterday's joint press conference with his Georgian counterpart Mikheil Saakashvili, currently staying in Tallinn, Georgia should show "strategic patience and adherence to successful building of the country".
"It would not be fruitful to waste energy on problems that cannot be resolved in the near future," President Ilves said - Civil.ge.
"Many countries, including Georgia's allies, know that injustice can prevail for some time; however, history has windows of opportunity, which shall open once and then close - and we need to stay alert to wait for them to open and then be wise enough to seize the moment," the Estonian leader added.
On behalf of Estonia and the EU he again expressed support for territorial integrity of Georgia and added they would never recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia.