- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukrainian company purchased Georgian ski resort2010-01-21 17:53
Ukrainian group Privat became the proprietor of Georgian ski resort of Gudauri.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The company purchased 87 per cent of shares for USD 14.5 mln, Trend Capital reports citing to the Ministry of Economic Development of Georgia.
USD 10 mln have already been paid to the budget of the country.
The Ukrainian group entered management of the resort a month and a half ago.
The investors wanted to learn more about the condition of the complex, and only then to make decision. The assets include a 4-star hotel with 122 rooms, 12 cottages, 5 cableways, ski tracks, various installations and special equipment. The cost f assets amount about USD 20 mln.
According to the agreement, investors must pay the debt of the complex [EUR 6 mln] within 30 days after signing.
The main shareholder of Privat group is Igor Kolomoyskiy, a Ukrainian businessman. The group possess control shares of Ukrainian ferroalloy and ore-dressing plants, also shares in Ukrnafta, Dneprazot and a number of other enterprises.