- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition demands to take the late President’s son to hospital2010-01-22 14:29
This night activists of Round Table-Free Georgia political movement and the Conservative party staged a protest action near Gldani prison, demanding to take Tsotne Gamsakhurdia, the son of the late first President of Georgia, to prison hospital - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Gamsakhurdia is accussed of attempted murder of his neighbour and is staying in pre-trial incarceration.
He has gone on hunger strike for the second time over the period of his stay in prison. The second one has been lasting for 27 days already. His health condition is grievous.
According to his mother, Manana Archvadze-Gamsakhurdia, her son is against being taken to hospital, but in her view, he must, if needed, be rendered necessary medical aid, compulsory.