- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE postponed consideration of Georgian issue to spring2010-01-25 11:35
Today the session of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe opens. The initiative of the Georgian side on deprivation of Russian delegation of the right to vote for actions of Abkhazia and South Ossetia in August 2008 won't be discussed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The consideration is postponed to spring - the VZGLYAD.
At the latest session in autumn Georgia failed to find support of Assembly members to deprive Russia of the right to vote. Georgia intended to campaign against Russia this winter.
Vice Speaker of Georgian Parliament Paata Davitaya said he would raise the issue of Russia's actions in "occupied territories" and "forces issuing passports" in the format of fraction hearings - Interpressnews.
Georgia explains the adjourning of hearings by ongoing changes in the group of situation monitoring.
Session of PACE in Strasbourg will be closed on January 29th.