- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Leaders of Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia to discuss Nagorno-Karabakh problem2010-01-25 14:49
Today a midday [Moscow time] in Sochi residence of Russian President Medvedev 3-side negotiations with participation of leaders of Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan, devoted to settlement of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Russian side is represented by President Dmitry Medvedev, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and President's assistant Prikhodko - RIA Novosti. From the Armenian side: Serzh Sargsyan, the President, Eduard Nalbandyan, the Foreign Minister; and Vigen Sarkisyan, the deputy head of presidential Administration. The Azerbaijanian side is represented by President Ilham Aliyev, and Foreign Minister Elmar Mamedyarov.
After the talks the heads of states intend to ride snowmobiles in the territory of residence.
Today Presidents of Armenia and Azerbaijan will head for airport of Adler, where one more round of negotiations will be held- this time with co-chairmen of Minsk group of OSCE: Yuri Merzlyakov [Russia], Bernard Fassier and Robert Brandtke [USA].