- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili called the most emotional politician of Georgia2010-01-25 15:20
Kviris Palitra, the Georgian weekly, conducted a survey and called Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of the country, the most emotional politician in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He gained 6.80 points - RosBalt.
Shalva Natelashvili, the Labour Party leader, came second with 6.77 points. The third is Levan Gachechiladze, the Protect Georgia leader - 5.70.
They are followed by: Georgi Khaindrava, the ex-State Minister for Conflict Settlement [ with 5.25 points]; Salome Zourabishvili, Way of Georgia party leader [with 3.13 points]; Jondi Bagaturia, Kartuli Dasi leader [3.04 points]; Konstantin Gamsakhurdia, Freedom party leader - 2.73 points; Gubaz Sanikidze, one of the National Forum leaders [2.59 points].