- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia established diplomatic relations with Cape Verde and Dominican Republic2010-01-25 16:11
Georgia established diplomatic relations with Cape Verde and Dominican Republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The protocol on establishment of diplomatic and consular relations with Cape Verde was signed on January 22nd on New York. The joint communiqué on establishment of relations between Georgia and Dominican Republic was also issued on January 22nd - Press and Information Department of the Foreign Ministry.
From the Georgian side the documents were inked by Alexander Lomaya, the permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN.
The documents entered into force immediately upon its signing.
Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary General, was informed about the new relations.