- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Preamble of the document on Nagorno-Karabakh settlement ready2010-01-26 12:06
The preamble of the document on settlement of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is agreed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday after the three-sided meeting of Russian, Armenian and Azerbaijan leaders, Sergey Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia, said sides would prepare own ideas and formulations on the parts containing the subject of discord.
"The sides considered the specific proposals submitted by the OSCE MG co-chairs," he added," the Minister said - Trend.
According to Lavrov, there is a common understanding on preamble of the document.
"Everyone considered existence of such a document useful, as it provides an opportunity to talk not abstractly, but in relation to the specific wording," he added.
Yet he refused to explain details of document or at least the preamble.
The meeting with participation of Dmitry Medvedev [Russia], Ilham Aliyev[Azerbaijan] and Serzh Sargsyan[Armenia] was held yesterday in Sochi. The sides discussed peaceful settlement of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.