- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia supports initiatives of Kazakhstan as OSCE president country2010-01-26 15:05
Georgia supports the initiatives of Kazakhstan as the president country of OSCE and wishes success in their implementation, stated Paata Kalandadze, the Ambassador Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary of Georgia to Kazakhstan, at the meeting with Kazakh Speaker Ural Mukhamejanov - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Special attention was drawn to four "T"s - trust, tradition, transparency and tolerance, which had been proposed by Kazakhstan before and must contribute to improvement of relations not only between OSCE countries, but the entire Eurasian continent.
This year Astana summons the international conference on tolerance and summit of OSCE countries' heads; which must favor reaching the aforesaid goals. In the talk about the upcoming forum to be held after Istanbul meeting, it was mentioned that peoples should receive answers to all the questions disturbing them.
Speaking on the prospects of bilateral ties, the sides campaigned for intensification of trade and economic cooperation. Parliamentary diplomacy, in particular, friendship groups, established in both parliaments, must favor it. The ambassador passed the Speaker an invitation from his Georgian counterpart, offering paying an official visit to Georgia in any time.
Kazakh Speaker wished the diplomat success in his work.