- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russians see the USA and Georgia as main adversaries2010-01-26 17:12
Among the states, unfriendly to Russia, first place was given to the USA [24 per cent] - BFM. These are the results of the all-Russia survey by research center of Superjob.ru. [Russian recruiting portal]. The survey was organized in mid January, over 2000 respondents aged 18+, participated.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"America has always had a dislike for us"; "America is an eternal opponent" ; "America: it wants to be the superpower, but, alas, it's weak in front of Russia!"; "The U.S. administration still has many opponents of Russia," respondent s replied when asked the country least friendly to the RF.
Georgia came second with 17 per cent.
9 per cent believe that gas crisis spoilt relations with Ukraine; 3 per cent are sure that there are no countries not liking Russia.
Speaking about countries, friendliest towards Russia, 12 per cent called China. 8 per cent of respondents named Venezuela and Germany, yet 2 per cent believe Germany is unfriendly to Russia. 6 per cent are sure that Belarus is "the only true friend of Russia". 4 per cent see the friendly attitude of France; 3 - of Abkhazia; 2 - of Kazakhstan, Cuba and South Ossetia.